Saturday, March 3, 2012

Somthing To Look Forward To

At last, i am back again, hi hello dear ol' blog! Things around here have been crazy, in fact they have been so crazy that i have nearly abandoned ship over at my little ol' etsy shop, but fear not i will most definitely be back up and fully stocking the shop with new frocks in the next two months. I say two months because i still have a roller coaster of changes to look forward to that have me running every which way but focused on the shop, so my sincere apologise if the shop really does start turning into a ghost town.






However, something for you to look forward to are these precious 1920s & 1930s floral cotton frocks that will hit the shop in the up in coming new listings.







But, something or rather things for me to look forward to are just settling into my new place that i just moved into, starting a new job, learning to play my new, well vintage Ukulele, and well gearing up for another big change for me that is going to happen in the next few weeks!

I still have no idea whats going to happen or how im going to adjust to all these changes in my personal life, but i do know that im just going to enjoy my time here in California and soak up as much experiences and learn as much as i can while im here and embrace taking more chances, making more mistakes, and learning to pick myself up and brush myself off, all the while just being young, rowdy and excited about life!

5 comments:

  1. Ugh. Sooooooooo gorgeous! Sounds like you're a busy lady :) Hope all is well!

    xo, Bruklyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. All these dresses are incredible! I love the sweet floral prints. Do you know what city you'll be moving to yet?
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna!
      thanks for the sweet words. I just moved to Long Beach, from Huntington Beach in Orange County. They are not to far apart, however as im getting to know my new city i am quickly learning they are two very different worlds despite the close proximity!

      Delete
  3. Those dresses are simply beautiful! They look so light and comfortable to wear. (:

    Lovely blog as well - following it from now on!
    http://adreaminblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, these are dream dresses, every one! Any idea when they'll be for sale? Not like I plan on stalking your shop like a crazy person or anything. ;)

    ReplyDelete