Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tea for Two Please











Oh boy, this blog is looking like a ghost town, my apologies. Since summer has begun i have been jumping ship left and right traveling to visit friends and family and having friends come into town and visit me! First it was Seattle, then back home, then my best friend came to visit and we took off for the weekend to an music and art festival, then back to Seattle and hopped over to Spokane for a day, then back home, then my other best friend came to visit and we took off to Las Vegas, then back home and i just last night got back from a little get away to San Francisco for the weekend. Summer has been exhausting, but ever so exciting! While i was in San Francisco i did some shopping for the shop and i managed to bring home lots of new things for the shop, but i also snagged myself these three vintage caplets! I never get tired of collecting lingerie tidbits. Any thing soft, pastel and with lace makes my heart flutter!

3 comments: