Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Who Are You?

I cant believe 2011 is already over! Time seriously seemed to fly by for me this year. It was an incredible year full of ups, downs and everything in between, however even though im sad to say goodbye to 2011 im even more excited to see whats to come in the new year. To me 2012 means even more late night dance parties, more vintage, lots more moments of discovering myself, taking more risk, making even more unforgettable lifetime memories with my beautiful friends, and most importantly dreaming bigger and better dreams than ever before!







I hope you all had a wonderful new years. Unfortunately i didn't take much photos that night other than these terrible cell phone phones that were taken before we went out and let the mean streets of Spokane, Washington, and every bar & party downtown take a hold of us until the very wee hours of the morning.
Here's to another great year full of uncontrollable laughter, making mistakes,and being happy!

cheers*

0 comments:

Post a Comment