Friday, May 20, 2011

Style Like You




Scout Willis for StyleLikeU.com



Stylelikeu.com has done a few wonderful video features, called 'closets' on a few stylish young fashionistas, which i find rather fantastic because i find nothing more interesting then perusing other people's closets, especially when they have amazing vintage treasures in them! I believe closets are so very personal, whether you take fashion seriously or not! The feature of Scout Willis was one that i enjoyed the most! I got chills down my spin just hearing the way she talked so lively about her style and her years of treasure hunting. I love when you can feel people's passion and love for the things they own! Now im not usually one to dressed like i am going to a Devendra Banhart concert, but i do sincerely appreciate funk and personal style! This little feature has inspired me to do my own little 'closet' sharing, maybe even with a video in the near future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment