Friday, May 13, 2011

Summer Fever








Yesterday I spent the day running errands and upon coming home i stopped off at the park to attempt to shoot some photos for an 'outfit post'. I must admit i felt pretty awkward taking photos of myself while others curiously walked by with their kids and dogs(ha), however even though i felt pretty silly i continued to snap away, and im even tempted to go back and have myself a picnic photoshoot! The dress i am wearing is a 1940s chiffon number, and it's one of my favorite pieces to throw on when i have to run out the door. It's definitely going to be one of my summer staple peices to go thrifting in!

4 comments:

  1. i always feel weird when i do outfit posts... and i feel like everyone thinks i am seriously obsessed with myself! haha.

    but you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! ha and its always soooooo awkward when people stand there and watch you snap a zillion photos of yourself! oh how vein we are. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful! i love your shop. you are so classy! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kristin for all your kind words! : )

    ReplyDelete