Monday, March 21, 2011

Saying Goodbye.

Sorry things have been scarce around here lately. My computer decided to throw up and die on me, and it has taken me a week to get things back in order!

But on a entirely different note i have been feeling extremely nostalgic for all the great vintage things I have passed up over the years! Sometimes I literally ask myself, what was i thinking not getting this!" I usually don't get sad to often by things i pass up, but recently I have passed up some really great vintage treasures and i thought I'd share some of the ones I'm truly sad to say goodbye to!


A jaw dropping Edwardian corset.


Still gasping! 1920s silk robe.




Sadly, the blouse was not my size!


Heart broken I let this swimsuit go!



and lastly this fantastic hat! Maybe if fate has its way on me then i will see one of these items again!

2 comments:

  1. funny, i was bidding on that white lace Edwardian blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren:It was amazing!!! The craftsmanship was drool worthy!

    ReplyDelete