Tuesday, August 16, 2011

new beginnings



054



Although these photos aren't quite new,they are from a small adventure up to the Santa Monica Pier with my best friend while she was in town visiting earlier this summer. It was probably the funniest time i ever had at the Santa Monica Pier in years. We wasted no time getting ourselves a few ride passes for the roller coaster, the scrambler, and of course the Ferris wheel, but not before getting ourselves nice and stuffed on hot dogs and cotton candy! It was so much fun just to be be silly,eat and eat n' eat, and watch the sun go down with a picture perfect sunset!





while summer and its long beautiful sunsets are nearly coming to and end, and the new beginnings of fall will then soon be starting to turn over. Now,i am definitely not one to say an easy goodbye to summer, but I am very much looking forward to the seasons changes and the new beginnings for myself. Perhaps the biggest change but yet most challenging, will be me heading back to school! The decision for me to go back to school and finish my studies has been a very long and daunting decision i have tortured myself with thinking, and over thinking if even going back to school at this time was right for me. Its scary to admit but i have spent many days while i was in school and even this summer thinking that going back and finishing school this fall was just not the right thing for me at this time. I'm good at convincing myself out of things, however; at the end of the day and no matter how many times i have doubts about if this is the right thing for me, i'm also not ready to throw in the towel and make that decision without giving it another good run! That being said, i have no idea what the outlook for sib vintage holds as far as how many or how little updates that will be happen this fall, but what i can tell you is that lots of new and exciting things for the shops future are in the works and i'm even in the beginning stages of working on an entirely new and different endeavor but its what I'm MOST excited to share with you all in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous. I love Santa Monica Pier, whenever I fly home I have to go their at least once! I am really jealous of your hat also!

    Kaylee
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfectly sweet are you!? I love your style! Good luck with your schooling!

    ReplyDelete